WHAT IS A WINDOW WALL?
Window Wall is an architectural design feature where an entire wall consists of windows or glass panels. This feature can be used in a single-story or multi-story feature, providing an unobstructed view. Its purpose is to create a sense of openness and maximize natural light to the interior of the building, connecting you to the outside world. Window Wall is mainly used in commercial spaces, healthcare, education and high-rise structures.
WINDOW WALL REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Professional repair crews can fix your leaking or broken window wall. These repairs tend to be easy to complete thanks to the wall’s simple construction and design.
WHY INSTALL A WINDOW WALL?
Tubelite® 950SG Thermal Window Wall provides Labor Savings with Thermal Performance:
- The Dual Strut ultra-thermal barrier provides industry leading performance where more stringent energy codes apply.
- A single piece anti-buckling clip simplifies the installation process with fewer parts and steps
- The Tubelite® 950SG Series Thermal Window Wall is available with Tubilite’s high recycled aluminum content, Ecoluminum, and environmentally friendly paint and anodized finishes from Linetec.
WHY WORK WITH MGM?
- Tubelite® 950SG Thermal Window Wall is exclusive to MGM in Atlantic Canada
- MGM has it own tempering line in-house which brings the following benefits to you:
- This allows us to better collaborate with to cut down on storage costs
- It significantly reduces your shipping costs based on our location
- It simplifies delivery logistics allowing us to better serve our clients
- A phased approach can be done, which is more efficient.
Thermal Window Wall Product information:
Our available product:
- Natural light: Window wall allows ample natural light into the building which can help reduce energy consumption and improve the overall appearance of the building.
- Energy Efficiency: Window Wall can assist in regulating the temperature in a building by allowing heat to enter in the cooler months and block it out in the warmer months. This results in reduced artificial heating and cooling, lowering bills and your overall carbon footprint.
- Provides a connection to the outdoors: Allows for stunning views of the surrounding landscape whilst giving a sense of openness as well.
- Improved Aesthetics: Window Wall adds a sleek, modern and sophisticated look to a building’s design, both internally and externally. It also provides a unique and enhanced aesthetic appeal to the building.
- Increased property value: Incorporating Window Wall to a buildings design can increase its resale value as it is a desired feature by buyers and renters.
Overall, Window Wall has a number of benefits to a building and its occupants that make it a worthwhile investment.
MGM Architectural aluminum also offers the value of our front-end team that have over 70 years’ experience designing, advising, managing customer’s projects from the initial quote to the installation of all Architectural Aluminum curtain wall. We have the expertise on our team so give us a call to discuss your project’s needs.
Call MGM Architectural Aluminum, Glass & Automated Entry Systems (902) 482-0799